Creating a business is no easy feat. Even if you center it around your passion, you’re still responsible for many tasks you might not find interesting. The overall stress of managing a business makes it challenging to ensure that you innovate and stay ahead.
Instead, you can leverage AI tools to do the heavy lifting. They free you up from your business's repetitive and day-to-day aspects to focus on more creative and long-term goals.
In this article, we’ll look at AI tools that can assist in everything from brainstorming ideas to market research, marketing, and lead management. Most of these are free and have a no-code interface. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Brainstorm business ideas
Before creating a business, you need to settle on a business idea. This step relies more on personal introspection than AI tools. You can ask yourself these questions to begin.
- What do I love to do most, and can it be monetised?
- Why do I want to start a business?
- Who is the target audience for my business?
Once you have a solid idea of which industry to enter, you can use ChatGPT or Notion AI to brainstorm business ideas and dig deeper.
After you’ve found a business idea that excites you, you must do market research. This is done to learn more about who your target audience is and if there’s sufficient demand for your products or services. You can use tools like Bardeen (we’ll talk more about it later), PollThePeople, and Remesh for assistance with market research.
Step 2: Create a business plan
Before you go on a long-distance trip, you prepare a road map of the journey to stay on track. Business plans serve the same purpose when you create a business. They help you stay on track regarding your business.
Although a business plan can be extensive, its core purpose is to outline how you will achieve your long-term business goals. You create one when you’re just starting and update it as your business evolves.
For this, you can use ChatGPT or Notion AI. You can start with “Outline a business plan for a [industry] startup” and share details, like your budget and goals. Here are some additional prompts you can use.
- “Generate a business plan for my [industry] business with target user persona, customer pain points, value propositions, revenue stream sources, idea validation steps, and potential business challenges. Write the result in a markdown table.”
- “Write a [number of words] mission statement for a [industry] business.”
- “Identify five potential revenue streams for my [industry] startup.”
- “Create a SWOT analysis for my [industry] business.”
- “Outline a financial forecast for my [industry] business for the next two years.”
Based on the results you get, you should edit it further. Once you’re confident about your business plan, you’re ready to take the next step.
Step 3: Build a website
In today’s competitive market, it’s hard to convince others that your business exists if you don’t have a website. Even if you haven’t yet started selling your products or services, your website can help you validate your idea and sign up customers.
Thanks to AI, building a website no longer requires hours. With Wix ADI (Artificial Design Intelligence), you can get a website designed by answering a few questions.
You can specify which features to add to your website and pick a theme. Based on this, Wix ADI will generate a mobile-ready website for you. You can make edits and then launch it.
Unfortunately, Wix ADI isn’t available yet. You can sign up to get early access. For now, other AI-powered website builders like 10web, Durable, Teleport, and Bookmark AiDA are available.
Step 4: Marketing and lead management
Now that you’ve set up your business, it’s time to establish a customer base. Marketing helps spread awareness about your business. Once you generate leads, you must nurture and convert them into customers. By combining marketing and lead management, your business can drive growth.
Here are some ChatGPT prompts to help with your marketing.
- “I need a [type of text] that will persuade [ideal customer persona] to purchase my [product/service] by highlighting its unique benefits and addressing any potential objections.”
- “I need a cold email idea that will establish credibility and authority with my [ideal customer persona] by showcasing the success stories of previous customers who have used my [product/service].”
- “I need a YouTube ad script that will address the pain points and needs of my [ideal customer persona] and show them how my [product/service] is the solution they've been searching for.”
- “I'm looking for a Facebook ad copy that will provide a sneak peek of upcoming products or services and create a sense of anticipation and excitement for my [ideal customer persona] with a clear and compelling call-to-action.”
- “I need a Twitter thread idea that will both go viral and attract high-quality leads for my [product/service] with a strong call-to-action and compelling visuals.”
These prompts will surely get the creative juices flowing, but it can be difficult to manually save ChatGPT responses for later referral or share them with your team. Here are some Bardeen automations that can help.
We’ll discuss more Bardeen automations in the next section.
Next, let’s look at some AI tools to help you with marketing and lead management.
- Lead management: HubSpot, Seamless.AI, and Gong.io.
- Content creation: Copy.ai, Synthesia, Designs.ai, and more.
- Customer success: Echowin, Tiledesk, Viable, and Puzzle.
For lead management, tools like HubSpot and Seamless.AI let you manage all your leads in an intuitive timeline. In addition, Gong.io plugs into your CRM and gives you smart insights based on your data. To learn more about these AI lead management tools, see this article.
Overall, marketing and lead management are vast subjects, but these ChatGPT prompts and AI tools can help you get started.
Step 5: Managing finances
Once you’ve got the ball rolling, you must track and control finance to ensure your business has enough funds to operate and grow over the long term. This entails setting realistic goals and tracking expenses.
You don’t need a financial analyst when you’re just starting. Instead, you can use ChatGPT. Here are a few prompts for financial management.
- “Provide a guide on managing finances for a new [industry] business, including budgeting, cash flow management, and tax considerations.”
- “How does inflation impact the financial performance of a [industry] business?”
- “How can a [industry] business reduce its financial risk?”
With proper financial management, you can guarantee long-term success for your business. Many popular finance apps are implementing AI into their systems, and exciting new AI-powered tools for various aspects of financial management have sprung up recently.
PitchPal will help you get your startup funding. Finta will help you automate your fundraising workflow. TaxGPT will help you file your taxes while maximizing deductions. AvanazAI will analyze complex financial data. For more such AI finance tools, you can check Futurepedia and TopAi.
Streamline your business workflow with Bardeen automations
Bardeen is an AI-powered workflow automation extension for Chrome. Integrated with over fifty apps, it enables you to run prebuilt automations and create your own. You can get started for free.
Bardeen provides a high level of flexibility and can automate everything from web scraping to email inbox management. It can be a huge help in boosting personal productivity and saving time. Let’s discuss a few business-related automations that can help you streamline your workflow.
With this automation, you can quickly transfer a LinkedIn profile to a Notion database without the hassle of copy-pasting. We’ve also got similar automations for Google Sheets, ClickUp, and Pipedrive.
Since Bardeen is integrated with OpenAI, we also have many AI-powered automations. Ever wanted to send an outreach email to a person on LinkedIn, but didn’t want to type it out? This automation scans the profile and shares the details with OpenAI, which creates a personalized outreach email.
Healthy competition can often drive growth and lead to out-of-the-box thinking. Once you input your competitor’s name, this automation scans Capterra, Google, and G2 and creates a competitor analysis doc. This info can guide you in improving your product or service and addressing customer pain points.
These three automations are noteworthy, but we have hundreds more, and keep adding new ones on the daily! For further exploration, check out automations related to sales, marketing, and recruiting.
Of course, you’re also free to create custom automations in Bardeen. There’s no need to learn how to do this yourself. Instead, Bardeen has the Magic Box, which can create an automation for you with natural language.
Thanks to the rapid growth of AI, it’s easier to create a business now than ever before. With the above tools, you can let AI handle the day-to-day aspects of your business and focus on the big picture. Plus, these tools don’t take a significant time or coding experience to set up either.
If you don’t know where to start, install Bardeen and try an automation.
To learn more about AI tools to help you with other aspects of managing a business, like customer success and human resources, check out our ultimate AI automation and AI tools guide.