Ending a LinkedIn message professionally can significantly influence the recipient's perception. Follow these steps for a positive impact:
- Choose an appropriate sign-off based on your relationship and context, like 'Best regards' for formal and 'Warm regards' for a more personal touch.
- Include your contact information post sign-off to facilitate easy communication.
- Personalize the ending with gratitude or anticipation for future interactions to leave a lasting impression.
Automate your LinkedIn networking with Bardeen to ensure professional and timely communication. Learn more at https://www.bardeen.ai/download.
How to End a LinkedIn Message
Concluding a LinkedIn message effectively is crucial for leaving a lasting, professional impression. Whether you're reaching out for networking, job opportunities, or professional advice, how you sign off can significantly impact the recipient's perception of you. Here are comprehensive guidelines to ensure your LinkedIn message endings are appropriate, professional, and conducive to building strong professional relationships.
Choosing the Right Sign-off
The sign-off in a LinkedIn message should be tailored to the nature of your relationship with the recipient and the context of your message. For professional interactions, especially with individuals you haven't met personally, it's essential to maintain a formal tone. Common professional sign-offs include "Best regards," "Sincerely," "Thank you," and "Best wishes." For a more personal touch, especially if you've had previous interactions, "Warm regards" or "Kind regards" can convey a friendly yet professional tone. Avoid overly casual or intimate sign-offs like "Cheers" or "XOXO," which may not be appropriate for professional settings.
Including Your Contact Information
After your sign-off, it's a good practice to include your contact information. This can act as a digital business card, making it easy for the recipient to reach out to you through other means if necessary. Your contact information should include your full name, job title, and other relevant details such as your phone number, email address, and LinkedIn profile URL. Remember, the goal is to make it as easy as possible for the recipient to contact you, fostering opportunities for further professional engagement.
Personalization and Gratitude
Personalizing your message's ending by expressing gratitude or looking forward to future interactions can leave a positive impression. Phrases like "Thank you for your time," "Looking forward to your response," or "Appreciate your insights" show respect for the recipient's expertise and time. This not only ends the conversation on a positive note but also opens the door for future communications.
By following these guidelines, you can ensure that your LinkedIn message endings are professional, courteous, and effective in fostering professional relationships. Remember, the key is to be respectful, concise, and clear in your communication, leaving the recipient with a positive impression of your professional etiquette.
Automate LinkedIn Networking with Bardeen Playbooks
While crafting the perfect ending to a LinkedIn message is a thoughtful process, integrating automation can streamline your networking and follow-up strategy. With Bardeen, you can automate various tasks on LinkedIn to ensure you maintain professional and timely communication.
- Create a sales outreach email draft in Microsoft Outlook for the currently opened LinkedIn profile: This playbook automates the creation of a tailored sales outreach email using information from a LinkedIn profile, enhancing your sales process and making sure you never miss an opportunity to connect.
- Connect with a LinkedIn user and display a message: Enhance your LinkedIn networking by automating personalized connection requests. This playbook extracts profile information to craft a custom message, increasing the likelihood of building meaningful professional relationships.
- Create a personalized sales outreach email in Microsoft Outlook from a LinkedIn post: Utilize this playbook to draft a compelling outreach email inspired by a LinkedIn post. It's an innovative way to engage with content creators or potential clients by referencing their work directly in your communication.
Learn to find LinkedIn phone numbers via manual checks, Chrome extensions, and automation tools for efficient networking and outreach.
Learn how to import LinkedIn contacts to HubSpot using methods like Hublead's Chrome extension, CSV exports, manual entry, scraping tools, and Hubris.
Guide on exporting emails from LinkedIn connections, Sales Navigator, and using third-party tools for networking and marketing in 2024.
Learn how to find and engage with influencers on LinkedIn in 5 steps. Discover tools and strategies to connect with industry leaders effectively.
Learn how to secure SEO clients on LinkedIn in 5 steps: profile optimization, targeted outreach, content marketing, and platform features.
Learn how to add a LinkedIn badge to your profile in 4 steps to showcase how LinkedIn helped secure your job. Exclusive for new job entries.
Your proactive teammate — doing the busywork to save you time
Integrate your apps and websites
Use data and events in one app to automate another. Bardeen supports an increasing library of powerful integrations.
Perform tasks & actions
Bardeen completes tasks in apps and websites you use for work, so you don't have to - filling forms, sending messages, or even crafting detailed reports.
Combine it all to create workflows
Workflows are a series of actions triggered by you or a change in a connected app. They automate repetitive tasks you normally perform manually - saving you time.
Don't just connect your apps, automate them.
200,000+ users and counting use Bardeen to eliminate repetitive tasks