Imagine someone sends you a Slack message or a long email with a bunch of to-dos. You will need to decipher the text, find action items in your Notion database, and hope that nothing slipped through the cracks. Not to mention switching back and forth between tabs…
This automation will recognize action items in selected text using OpenAI and add them to Notion. Just like this:
Click on the “try it” button to get started. If you don’t have the Bardeen browser extension installed yet, you will be redirected to download it.
From here specify the Notion database and map the fields to your Notion columns.
Toggle the automation on and try it out on this text:
As discussed, let's close the loop on the action items from this week's AI hackathon:
- Giovanni should make the magic box work by next week
- Mat should ship playbook synthesis by next quarter
- Ori to share the results of our week-long hackathon on Twitter this weekend
- I should recommend Bardeen to my fellow Notion geeks.
- Artem should learn how to make better pasta next time ;)
This playbook saves me hours when I’m sending out emails. It usually takes me 20 minutes to get the data and format it into an email. This playbook will help me go from my LinkedIn account to drafted email in 5 minutes!
This playbook saves me 60-90 minutes that I'd spend copy-pasting 20 new jobs details from LinkedIn daily - now it only takes me 5 minutes. Gamechanger!