Bardeen.ai is a venture-backed startup that automates your manual and annoying tasks at work. By now, we have built a lot of great content on our Youtube and blog, and we need you to lead us to reach new heights. We are looking for someone who knows what content resonates with our customers, and what content works on SEO.
By now, we've built a lot of great content on our Youtube and blog! And we can do more with programmatic SEO and editorial SEO. And that's exactly where you come in and help us reach new heights. We need someone who knows what works on SEO and can create banger SEO technical infrastructure that scales.
- Take ownership of the content and SEO strategy, ensuring alignment with the overall company goals. Set and report on metrics for organic reach and active user growth.
- Set the tone and standards for content across blogs, tutorials, and playbooks. Provide feedback and ensure high standards for content quality.
- Be passionate about creating blog and/or video content, and have experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, and blogs.
- Own the programmatic and technical SEO strategy and implementation.
- Identify operational bottlenecks and establish operational processes to increase output, prioritize, select topics, and consistently edit content.
The perfect candidate for the role
- Embrace AI for content creation
- Demonstrate experience in building audiences, either online or offline, for a productivity product
- Exhibit a passion for creating engaging content
- Have knowledge of every Google search algorithm update and proficient in technical and programmatic SEO
- Show an obsession with productivity and automation apps
- Display incredible attention to detail (this will be visible from your application)
- Demonstrate a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Possess good time-management skills
- Be able to multi-task
Bardeen.ai leverages AI to automate repetitive tasks and enables remote control of web apps.
Our team consists of 25 people with a strong engineering culture, a passion for automation, and a drive to ship great products. Among us are some of the world's best experts in data architecture, web automation, and AI.
We also have stellar investors, including Insight Partners, FirstMarkCapital, Ryan Hudson (co-founder of Honey, which was acquired for $4 billion by PayPal), 468 Capital, and others.
Why you should join us
- You will help build the future of automation.
- You will work with an inspiring, world-class team.
- You will learn a lot, develop new skills, and stretch your limits.
- You will shape the development of the company, the product, and the team.
- We care about the development of your skills.
- We are a remote team. We believe that great work can be done without being in the same physical location. So we work remotely and meet every quarter in different locations around the world for company off-sites.