About Bardeen 👋
Bardeen is an AI automation platform to replace your repetitive tasks. Our platform is meticulously designed to automate manual work with a single click! By connecting over 30 apps, providing an effortless web scraping experience, and boosting productivity, we take pride in being an indispensable tool in your efficiency toolkit. As a testament to our commitment, our average user saves 10+ hours per week using Bardeen.
At Bardeen, we believe that AI is the main driver to revolutionize manual work. Our use of Large Language Models (LLM) enables users to create automated tasks through natural language. Moreover, our AI capabilities extend to advanced user behaviour modelling. This allows us to intelligently understand user needs and enable a personalized and efficient user experience.
Recently, Bardeen has launched a ChatGPT-style AI chatbot that can automatically generate custom automation for you when you chat with Bardeen.
Why Bardeen 👀
Join Bardeen to collaborate with top-notch researchers, engineers, and interns experienced in AI research and implementation. Immerse yourself in the latest AI developments and contribute through independent research with potential publication opportunities. Experience the real-world impact as your projects reach 100k+ users.
About you ✨
We're seeking individuals currently pursuing a Bachelor, Master, or PhD in a technical field (computer science, maths, physics, etc.). We are open to full-time or part-time interns (next to studies) interns.
If you are interested in machine learning/AI and can expand upon and implement existing research in real-world scenarios, we'd like to hear from you.
What will be your responsibilities? 📓
- Delivering state-of-the-art models to production.
- Implementing and expanding innovative research ideas.
- Working with large language models (either black box or own model), deep learning, and reinforcement learning.
- Publishing your work in top-tier conferences and journals.
What will help you be successful? 👏
- Proficiency in Python and ML frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, and Jax.
- Familiarity with Transformer models.
- Experience in developing end-to-end solutions using Machine Learning.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- BONUS: Experience in TypeScript.
- BONUS: Experience with large-scale machine learning models.