Bardeen.ai is a venture-backed startup that automates manual and repetitive tasks at work. We have already built an amazing community of users and now we need your help to continue engaging and supporting them. We are looking for someone who can provide assistance and prioritize the customers' needs in every interaction.
- Build and experiment with key acquisition funnels (ie. referrals, content, SEO, affiliates and influencers) to drive growth for our product.
- Establish and track KPIs to drive pipeline and use data-driven insights to continuously refine our approach.
- Analyze data and metrics to identify trends and opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Create and test the organic and paid channels that target our high-value cohorts.
- Reinforce a culture of curiosity, creativity, risk-taking, and ownership.
The perfect candidate for this role
- PLG or prosumer growth experience
- Experience scaling high growth companies and start-up experience with the ability to navigate a fast-changing environment and build things from the ground up.
- Always looking for ways to challenge the status quo and improve processes.
- Has excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Has strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Has experience in no-code tools or AI tools.
Bardeen.ai is an AI app to automate repetitive tasks from anywhere. With Bardeen.ai everyone can use automations without spending time building them.
We are a small team of 25 people with a strong engineering culture, a passion for automation, and hunger to ship great product.
Among us are some of the world’s best experts in GTM, data architecture, web automations, and AI.
We also have stellar investors including Insight Partners, FirstMarkCapital, Ryan Hudson - co-founder of Honey (acquired for $4b by PayPal), 468 Capital, and others.
Why you should join us
- You will build the future of automation.
- You will work in an inspiring world-class team.
- You will learn a lot, build new skills and stretch your limits.
- You will shape the development of the company, the product and the team
- We care about the development of your craft.
- We are a remote team. We believe that to do great work, you do not need to be in the same physical location. So we work remotely and meet every quarter in different locations around the world for company off-sites.
- And all the standard stuff for cool companies like choose your own device, full benefits etc.