Bardeen.ai is a venture-backed startup that automates manual and repetitive tasks at work. We have already built an amazing community of users and now we need your help to continue engaging and supporting them. We are looking for someone who can provide assistance and prioritize the customers' needs in every interaction.
- Efficiently address and resolve various user issues with consideration, accuracy, and promptness.
- Compose thoughtful and personalized responses to a variety of customer requests.
- Demonstrating high standards in speed and quality when solving all types of user interactions.
- Prioritize incoming requests and identify patterns in customer issues to bring to the attention of the wider team.
- Collaborate with the product development and QA teams to test new features and bug fixes, and gather valuable customer feedback.
- Improve customer service procedures, policies, and standards to boost team efficiency.
- Develop customer training materials and documentation.
- Collaborate with the product team to provide customer feedback and improve the product.
The perfect candidate for this role
- Wakes up in the morning wanting to provide exceptional service experience.
- Always looking for ways to challenge the status quo and improve processes.
- Has excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Has strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Has strong reading comprehension and attention to detail.
- Has customer service experience and familiarity with tools like Zendesk, JIRA, Linear, Asana, etc. (This is not required but is a plus!)
- Has experience in no-code tools.
Bardeen.ai is an AI app to automate repetitive tasks from anywhere. With Bardeen.ai everyone can use automations without spending time building them.
We are a small team of 25 people with a strong engineering culture, a passion for automation, and hunger to ship great product.
Among us are some of the world’s best experts in GTM, data architecture, web automations, and AI.
We also have stellar investors including Insight Partners, FirstMarkCapital, Ryan Hudson - co-founder of Honey (acquired for $4b by PayPal), 468 Capital, and others.
Why you should join us
- You will build the future of automation.
- You will work in an inspiring world-class team.
- You will learn a lot, build new skills and stretch your limits.
- You will shape the development of the company, the product and the team
- We care about the development of your craft.
- We are a remote team. We believe that to do great work, you do not need to be in the same physical location. So we work remotely and meet every quarter in different locations around the world for company off-sites.
- And all the standard stuff for cool companies like choose your own device, full benefits etc.