Yes, LinkedIn allows you to see who views your profile, with limitations based on account type.
- Access 'Who's viewed your profile' via the Analytics section.
- Basic accounts see the last 5 viewers in 90 days if your visibility is set to show your name/headline.
- Premium accounts view detailed insights and trends for the past year.
- Private mode viewers remain anonymous.
To see who has viewed your LinkedIn profile, you can use the "Who's viewed your profile" feature. This feature is accessible to all LinkedIn members, but the information provided varies depending on whether you have a Basic (free) or Premium account. Here's how to access this feature:
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage, then select View Profile.
- Scroll down to the Analytics section and click on the number indicating your profile views to access the "Who’s viewed your profile" page.
For Basic account holders:
- You'll see the five most recent viewers in the last 90 days, provided you have your profile viewing options set to display your name and headline when viewing others' profiles.
- The list may include insights such as the number of profile viewers, where they work, how they found your profile, and their job titles.
For Premium account holders:
- You can see the list of viewers, viewer trends, and insights for the past 365 days.
- Filter viewer data by time range and/or demographics using the Filters above the graph.
- View a weekly viewer trend graph and get personalized skill suggestions.
- Turn on Interesting viewers to see notable profile viewers, such as senior leaders in your industry or recruiters.
- View Highlights for top locations, industries, and companies of people who viewed your profile.
Remember, even with a Premium account, you won't see the names of viewers who choose to browse in private mode or private profile characteristics, as LinkedIn respects the privacy settings of its users.
Boost Your LinkedIn Strategy with Bardeen Automation
While LinkedIn does not provide a native feature to see every individual who views your profile, there are ways to get insights into your profile visitors and leverage this information for networking or sales purposes. You can manually check the 'Who viewed your profile' section on LinkedIn for limited data, or you can use Bardeen's automation capabilities to enhance your LinkedIn networking strategy.
Here are some Bardeen automation examples that can indirectly help you engage with your LinkedIn audience:
- Connect with a list of LinkedIn contacts: Automatically send connection requests to a curated list of LinkedIn profiles, and manage new connections with ease, potentially increasing the visibility of your profile.
- Enrich a list of companies with LinkedIn company and employee info in Google Sheets: Gain insights on companies and their employees, which could help you understand who is interacting with your LinkedIn content and why.
- Copy LinkedIn Post commenters to Google Sheets: Keep track of who is engaging with your posts by copying the data of commenters to a Google Sheet for further analysis and follow-up.
These automations are not only time savers but also powerful tools to enhance your networking strategy. Start automating today by getting the Bardeen app at Bardeen.ai/download.
Learn to find LinkedIn phone numbers via manual checks, Chrome extensions, and automation tools for efficient networking and outreach.
Learn how to import LinkedIn contacts to HubSpot using methods like Hublead's Chrome extension, CSV exports, manual entry, scraping tools, and Hubris.
Guide on exporting emails from LinkedIn connections, Sales Navigator, and using third-party tools for networking and marketing in 2024.
Learn how to find and engage with influencers on LinkedIn in 5 steps. Discover tools and strategies to connect with industry leaders effectively.
Learn how to secure SEO clients on LinkedIn in 5 steps: profile optimization, targeted outreach, content marketing, and platform features.
Learn how to add a LinkedIn badge to your profile in 4 steps to showcase how LinkedIn helped secure your job. Exclusive for new job entries.
Your proactive teammate — doing the busywork to save you time
Integrate your apps and websites
Use data and events in one app to automate another. Bardeen supports an increasing library of powerful integrations.
Perform tasks & actions
Bardeen completes tasks in apps and websites you use for work, so you don't have to - filling forms, sending messages, or even crafting detailed reports.
Combine it all to create workflows
Workflows are a series of actions triggered by you or a change in a connected app. They automate repetitive tasks you normally perform manually - saving you time.
Don't just connect your apps, automate them.
200,000+ users and counting use Bardeen to eliminate repetitive tasks