Bardeen is a venture-backed startup that helps automate manual and annoying tasks on the computer. Like copy-pasting information, connecting apps, etc. We want to be on social and tell people in the most engaging way how they can save their only non-renewable resource - time, and get the peace of mind.
By now, we've built a lot of great content on our Youtube and blog! And we can do more with programmatic SEO and editorial SEO. And that's exactly where you come in and help us reach new heights. We need someone who knows what works on SEO and can create banger SEO technical infrastructure that scales.
- Align our content creation with the market demand
- Accelerate content discovery with improved on-page SEO optimization
- Build and scale a programmatic SEO program
- Architect and design a programmatic site structure.
- Work with our insanely smart engineering team to build a scalable programmatic SEO program
- Keyword research and create a content strategy plan
- Collaborate with writers to create engaging, original and insightful content
The perfect candidate for this role
- You have experience with programmatic SEO
- You know every Google search algorithm update
- You love working with writers to create engaging content
- Good understanding of content writing
- Obsessed with productivity and automations apps
- Incredible attention to detail (this will be visible from your application)
- The ability to learn quickly and independently
Bardeen.ai is a productivity app to automate repetitive tasks and control your web apps from anywhere. Think of it as if Zapier and Alfred had a baby.
We are a small team of 11 people with a strong engineering culture, a passion for automation, and hunger to ship great product.
The founders are seasoned entrepreneurs with a track record in tech. They’ve scaled companies to over $250m in valuation and built cutting-edge AI products.
Among us are some of the world’s best experts in data architecture, web automations, and AI.
We also have stellar investors including Insight Partners, FirstMarkCapital, Ryan Hudson - the founder of Honey (acquired for $4b by PayPal), 468 Capital, and others.
Why you should join us
- You will be building the future of automation and how people interact with technology.
- You will work in an inspiring world-class team.
- You will learn a lot, build new skills and stretch your limits.
- Your work will make a large impact on the development of the company, the product, and the team.
- We care about the development of your craft.
- We are a remote team. We believe that to do great work, you do not need to be in the same physical location. So we work remotely and meet every quarter in different locations around the world for company off-sites.