Bardeen is a venture-backed startup that automates your manual and annoying tasks at work. By now, we have built a lot of great content on our Youtube and blog, and we need you to lead us to reach new heights. We are looking for someone who knows what content resonates with our customers, and what content works on SEO.
- Own the content and SEO strategy, align the content strategy with the overall company goals. Sets and reports on metrics around organic reach and active users growth.
- Sets tone and standards for content across Blogs, Tutorials, Social Media and YouTube channel. Provide feedback and ensure high standard for the content.
- Passionate about creating blog and/or video content, and experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, blogs etc
- Work with external influencers and industry experts to amplify our content and establish Bardeen as the a thought leader
- Identifies operational bottlenecks and establishes operational processes to increase output, prioritize, select topics, and edit consistently
The perfect candidate for this role
- Experience with building audiences either online or offline for a productivity product
- Passion for creating engaging content
- Knowledge of every Google search algorithm update
- Obsession with productivity and automations apps
- Incredible attention to detail (this will be visible from your application)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Bardeen.ai is a productivity app to automate repetitive tasks and control your web apps from anywhere. Think of it as if Zapier and Alfred had a baby.
We are a small team of 25 people with a strong engineering culture, a passion for automation, and hunger to ship great product.
Among us are some of the world’s best experts in data architecture, web automations, and AI.
We also have stellar investors including Insight Partners, FirstMarkCapital, Ryan Hudson - co-founder of Honey (acquired for $4b by PayPal), 468 Capital, and others.
Why you should join us
- You will build the future of automation.
- You will work in an inspiring world-class team.
- You will learn a lot, build new skills and stretch your limits.
- You will shape the development of the company, the product and the team
- We care about the development of your craft.
- We are a remote team. We believe that to do great work, you do not need to be in the same physical location. So we work remotely and meet every quarter in different locations around the world for company off-sites.