We are a small workflow automation startup (Bardeen.ai) looking for a stellar content writer to help us crush it on our new blog.
We write about productivity hacks, automations, and tech to get organic traction.
Our mission is to help people leverage technology to do more of what they love and stay in the flow.
Things that can be done by machines should be done by machines.
We believe that humans should be empowered to do what they are the best at (problem-solving and creativity) by delegating low-level tasks to technology.
- Writing engaging content about automations and no code for our blog
- Email marketing content
- Writing content for social media
The perfect candidate for this role
- Writing is your primary professional focus (experience 2yr +)
- Experience writing for SaaS is preferred
- Good understanding of content writing
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Understanding of writing SEO-optimized content
- Obsessed with productivity and automations apps
- Incredible attention to detail (this will be visible from your application)
- The ability to learn quickly and independently
Bardeen.ai is a productivity app to automate repetitive tasks and control your web apps from anywhere. Think of it as if Zapier and Alfred had a baby.
We are a small team of 11 people with a strong engineering culture, a passion for automation, and hunger to ship great product.
The founders are seasoned entrepreneurs with a track record in tech. They’ve scaled companies to over $250m in valuation and built cutting-edge AI products.
Among us are some of the world’s best experts in data architecture, web automations, and AI.
We also have stellar investors including FirstMarkCapital, Ryan Hudson - the founder of Honey (acquired for $4b by PayPal), 468 Capital, and others.
Why you should join us
- You will be building the future of automation and how people interact with technology.
- You will work in an inspiring world-class team.
- You will learn a lot, build new skills and stretch your limits.
- Your work will make a large impact on the development of the company, the product, and the team.
- We care about the development of your craft.
- We are a remote team. We believe that to do great work, you do not need to be in the same physical location. So we work remotely and meet every quarter in different locations around the world for company offsites.